25th American Glaucoma Society Annual Meeting
February 26 - March 1, 2015
Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, CA
Join the glaucoma elite for a riveting and innovative
scientific program and conference!
Featuring a joint symposium with North American Neruo-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS), cutting edge surgical symposiums, breakthrough surgical videos, interactive sessions on current and hot topics, intimate breakfast roundtable sessions, special interest group sessions, multiple poster sessions, and continuing education credits (CME).
WE INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Abstracts will be accepted through Oct. 29th at 10:00am PST.
Last year the AGS accepted 30 papers and 111 posters!
EXHIBITOR SPACE RESERVATION IS NOW OPEN
This year marks the 25th Anniversary Meeting!
New this year is our joint symposium co-sponsored by the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS). The 25th meeting will be sure to attract record attendance promising to be one of the largest gatherings of glaucoma specialists and neuro-ophthamologists!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
October 9, 2014 - Member Early Bird Registration and Housing Opens
October 29, 2014 - Abstract Submission Site Closes
November 13, 2014 - Non-member Registration and Housing Opens
February 3, 2015 - Pre-Registration Closes and Onsite Registration Fees Apply
February 26, 2015 - NANOS Joint Symposium
February 26-March 1, 2015 - 25th AGS Annual Meeting
Hotel Del Coronado, Coronado, CA
This San Diego beach resort offers a wide array of recreational activities, dining outlets, shops and spa services. A list of their resort amenities includes:
- Several ocean-view restaurants and bars, including their signature 1500 OCEAN restaurant, Sheerwater, ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar, B&S Bar and Sun Deck
- Famous Sunday brunch in the historic Crown Room
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service Spa at The Del with locker rooms and outdoor terrace with vanishing edge pool
- Hair, nail and make-up services at Salon at The Del
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Main Pool with jacuzzi, lounge chairs, cabanas and poolside Splash Bar
- Adult Pool located at Ocean Towers (open seasonally)
- DelVenture kids’ program for ages 4 to 12
- PeDels bike rentals
- Boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits, surfboards and umbrellas are available for rent; beach chairs and towels are complimentary for hotel guests
- Nearby Seaforth Boat Rentals
- More than 15 unique shops and boutiques
- A full team dedicated to meeting and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Complimentary WiFi service in guest room;
- Complimentary morning beverage delivery and choice of newspaper;
- Complimentary garmet pressing (limit 2 items) and shoe shine; and
- Complimentary bottle of water upon night of arrival.
NEED TO CLAIM CME FOR PAST MEETINGS? Please contact the AGS office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.561.8587
Keep up to date on AGS Annual Meeting News
Follow us on: